Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

Re:Afraid of the Saints?

C Mac D wrote:
    The only team I'm afraid of are the Vikings hurting themselves. If we play like we should, we're pretty much unbeatable.
    QFT
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame

C Mac D wrote:
    The only team I'm afraid of are the Vikings hurting themselves. If we play like we should, we're pretty much unbeatable.
    Very true. I'm more concerned about how we play vs. any opponent we may have to play.

Formo is offline Team Alumni

jargomcfargo wrote:
    C Mac D wrote:
    QFT
    I'm assuming that you meant the 'quoted for truth' version of QTF instead of 'quit fucking talking' version, right?

If so.. +1
    Vegans are eating the rainforests. =(

V-Unit is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    Good teams force their opponents to play unlike they should, so I find this comment great in theory, but not realistic when it comes to these playoff matchups.

To think that we will have an easy time with the Saints if we play a "clean game" isn't the truth. You can eliminate self-inflicted penalties, turnovers, and other miscues all you want, but the Saints are a good team and they are going to find ways to force us to play differently than is ideal.

Of course, we should do the same to them.

-V-
    "I hate when threads are destroyed by facts and logic."
    - Prophet

Thanks Josdin!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

The Saints are terrible and I doubt them even winning one game in the playoffs. I think the only team they can beat is the cardinals.

Crappy kicker. No pressure from the from four. Overrated runningbacks. 2-2 in the last month. They peaked way too early.
    We're bringing purple back.

thejck is offline Training Camp

Dont think we can even make it to the Saints..might as well plan for next year..

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

[size=13pt]Saints place Grant on injured reserve[/size]

The New Orleans Saints have placed Charles Grant on injured reserve and will have to make their playoff run without their starting defensive end.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Right now I can honestly say, the playoffs are ours for the taking. I'm not affraid of any of the NFC teams that have made the playoffs this season. Espiecaly the Saints, who I think are going to lose, even before it comes possible for us to meet them. We end up hosting the NFC Championship game and we win that game hands down, no matter who it is.

Now the Super Bowl itself is a differnt story. One AFC team and only one, would I make us the under dog in, and that would be if we faced the Colts. But I also believe they lay an egg and don't make it to the big show either this year. But the Colts do overmatch us in so many ways, I think it would be very hard to beat them, but then again, very possible to do so.

But I have us faceing the Chargers in the end.

Vikings VS Chargers in Miami for the Superbowl, and we take care of buisness and are titled World Champions, which is way overdue.

This I believe!
    NordicNed

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123