Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Re:Afraid of the Saints?

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ...Long story short, in the NFC, teams I don't want to face, Aints, GB or Iggles (in that order). In the AFC, Colts and Chargers (in that order) would be a tough matchup in the SB.

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats
    Saints will not play the Vikings because they will be one and done. The Packers will lose to the Vikings at the dump in the divisional round of the playoffs. The Iggles will come back to earth in the NFC championship round. Vikings beat the Colts in the Super Bowl, the same way the Jets did yesterday afternoon...special teams, defense, and running the ball down their throats.
    In the AFC, I worry about the Colts and the Chargers...... Colts only lost cause they decided to loose. SD has won something like 9 or 10 straight and seem to be on a roll.

I hope the Aints and PUKERS can somehow clash. Let that defense beat up the Aints offense a bit and knock them out, or, if nothing else, maybe they can soften them up a bit for us by breaking a WR's leg or two.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

V-Unit wrote:

I don't see how so many people can call the Cardinals "beatable" and the Cowboys "soft".

-V-
    Pretty easy actually. I didn't think the Saints were beatable at home. They have lost at home now. The Cowboys are soft when you get at Romo but they have beaten the Eagles ans Saints. The whole thing is I don't think we can be stopped at home.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ...Long story short, in the NFC, teams I don't want to face, Aints, GB or Iggles (in that order). In the AFC, Colts and Chargers (in that order) would be a tough matchup in the SB.

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats
    Saints will not play the Vikings because they will be one and done. The Packers will lose to the Vikings at the dump in the divisional round of the playoffs. The Iggles will come back to earth in the NFC championship round. Vikings beat the Colts in the Super Bowl, the same way the Jets did yesterday afternoon...special teams, defense, and running the ball down their throats.
    In the AFC, I worry about the Colts and the Chargers...... Colts only lost cause they decided to loose. SD has won something like 9 or 10 straight and seem to be on a roll.

I hope the Aints and PUKERS can somehow clash. Let that defense beat up the Aints offense a bit and knock them out, or, if nothing else, maybe they can soften them up a bit for us by breaking a WR's leg or two.
    Did you watch that game? The Colts were beaten soundly before the starters left. Sure, they possibly could have come back, but, the Jets were playing sound defense and their special teams were playing well, unlike the week before. Manning may lead the winningest team in the history of the NFL, but, the Colts are beatable and the Vikings' strengths play right into how the Jets beat them yesterday.

I've followed the Saints for too long to believe for a second that they won't fold. They are already showing us their colors when the pressure is on. The Packers? Um, I'm pretty sure that the Vikings beat them twice already this year. Playing them at home in the playoffs would be an awesome game and I don't see a different outcome from the first two.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats

I think the Chargers have the Colts number...if they face each other, it will be the Chargers going to the Super Bowl against us.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats

Did you watch that game? The Colts were beaten soundly before the starters left. Sure, they possibly could have come back, but, the Jets were playing sound defense and their special teams were playing well, unlike the week before. Manning may lead the winningest team in the history of the NFL, but, the Colts are beatable and the Vikings' strengths play right into how the Jets beat them yesterday.

I've followed the Saints for too long to believe for a second that they won't fold. They are already showing us their colors when the pressure is on. The Packers? Um, I'm pretty sure that the Vikings beat them twice already this year. Playing them at home in the playoffs would be an awesome game and I don't see a different outcome from the first two.
    Yes, actually I did.

That drive after the TD return was a dagger in thier heart they weren't gonna come back from, well, until a new QB got under a new Center for the Colts....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VikingMike wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats

I think the Chargers have the Colts number...if they face each other, it will be the Chargers going to the Super Bowl against us.
    I've been watching the Chargers with mild interest all year. At the begining of the season I actually thought Norv was on the way out. My two mistakes in my pre-season eval was to underate that passing attack and believe they were gonna be a non-factor in the running game.

Rivers is playing lights out and LT seems to have found a bit of youth as he keeps finding the endzone even though his yards are down.

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

Bring on everybody else.

ESPN NFL Stats
    Hmmmmmmmm Packers are going to beat the Cards. Eagles will beat the Boys. We are going to have a tough one with the Eagles. Hopfully we can stay unbeaten at home. Saints will pull off the victory against the Pack. Vikes beat Saints. Vikes beat Chargers.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

The only team I'm afraid of are the Vikings hurting themselves. If we play like we should, we're pretty much unbeatable.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

C Mac D wrote:
    The only team I'm afraid of are the Vikings hurting themselves. If we play like we should, we're pretty much unbeatable.

Sometimes the simplest reply is the best...very good one C Mac.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

C Mac D wrote:
    Good point.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast