Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The AFC West

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Re: The AFC West

Much closer division - you could really make a case for any of the teams (except maybe the Raiders)

Broncos - 10-6 - Shanahan is a brilliant coach, and whoever they have as running back (I think it'll be Tatum Bell) will have a great year (I think I could run for 1000 yds in his offence), plus they've upgraded their D'line - if they stay healthy, they'll be half-decent

Chiefs - 9-7 - good offence (but it's getting pretty old and it's not gonna stay really good for much longer) and their defence is improved

Chargers - 9-7 - they're pretty good - especially LT - but they benefitted from a REALLY weak schedule last year and teams were taken by surprise

Raiders - 6-10 - they'll be much improved on offence (I heard from someone that they made some sort of addition, I think a WR maybe?) but their defence still sucks

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Raiders - 6-10 - they'll be much improved on offence (I heard from someone that they made some sort of addition, I think a WR maybe?) but their defence still sucks
    :lol:

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

I really like the Chargers team and they will tangle with KC for the division title. I wanted to put Oakland ahead of Denver but they have "Toilet" Plummer at QB and they acquired a DL from the Browns that is vastly overrated and Oakland's offense will bail out their bad D in a few games.

Chargers
    Cheifs
    Raiders
    Broncos

Over under on how many games before Moss is complaining about Collins at QB (I start it at 5 games).
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Space Coyote Guest

Moss probably won't say anything about a fellow teammate until he gets himself into hot water pulling one of his usual stunts. I give him 8 games before all heck breaks loose after it becomes aparent that Chokeland is going to finish last. Then Denver 3rd and KC is in 2nd. I voted for the bolts to win. They beat the "Mighty" Chefs and the Faders twice last year. They are for real.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"southern_yankee" wrote:
    "canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    :lol:
    Thats why they will be 6-10; their Defense sucks!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12