Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet Guest

Add Larry Johnson to the list...

KFFL
    Chiefs | Police and Courts: RB Larry Johnson
    Tue, 13 Sep 2005 12:01:29 -0700

Associated Press reports Kansas City Chiefs RB Larry Johnson was arrested Monday, Sept. 12, after he was involved in an altercation with his girlfriend early Saturday, Sept. 10, at a Kansas City bar. Police Department spokesman Darin Snapp said Johnson turned himself into police and was cited for domestic abuse assault. He posted bond and was released. A court date has been set for Sept. 20 on the misdemeanor charge. According to the report, Johnson's girlfriend went into a bar and saw Johnson with a different woman. After walking away, Johnson text messaged her and asked her to meet him downstairs where he allegedly grabbed her by the arm and pulled her to the front door. Johnson then asked the manager to make her leave, but the manager said he could not do that. Johnson allegedly became irate after his girlfriend confronted his date, grabbed her by the shoulders and shoved her, which caused her to fall to the floor. The girlfriend told the Kansas City Star the report was wrong and denied she was pushed or dragged to the door. Snapp said the woman told police she did not want him arrested, but wanted the incident documented. The following day, friends convinced the woman to file a police report due to bruised arms.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Add Larry Johnson to the list...

Why are there so many stupid people? Not just athletes that do this, but everybody. I don't understand why people think they can harm another person and get away with it!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

JDogg926 is offline Star Spokesman

That's interesting that he was out at a bar the night before the season opener. I can't imagine players partying Saturday night before the game. Friday maybe, but Saturday?!? Maybe Culpepper got drunk last Saturday and was just hungover on Sunday. Hopefully he stays in and gets some good sleep this Saturday.
    542cbf305f333b0554e8ffa937f852d6

Del Rio Guest

Give whatever he drank to Bennett so he can run 9 times for 110 yards and 2td's lol

If he keeps that crap up there will be a RB situation in KC. :grin:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

No kidding Del!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Another example of the priviledged in our society throwing away every advantage they get...
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

MensaTice is offline Star Spokesman

We need more arrests. The Chiefs have had about ten in the past month and they're looking like the team to beat this year. K-Will has figured it out, maybe Daunte should get in a bar fight or beat his wife

[color=red]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

I hope he still plays, I want him for my FF team.

And I hope he gets the book thrown at him too!

The best of both worlds!

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

"MensaTice" wrote:
    K-Will has figured it out, maybe Daunte should get in a bar fight or beat his wife
    Again, NOT FUNNY. Even in jest. How would you like ME to come over and beat YOU up, see how funny it would be?

Seriously, I think you guys ought to quit looking at these football players (that go around beating up anyone they can get their hands on) as entertainment for you and consider the consequences of what they do (I know, innocent until proven guilty). I don't think it's even funny to joke about it.

I'm sorry if you all don't feel that way, but it's my opinion. Thanks for letting me state it.
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

Del Rio Guest

Personally if you lock the K-Will one, I think the Ahman Green and this one should be locked.

Not judging you or what you do, you Mods are some of the best I have ever seen. But there is some making fun of going on in all of them. If the only reason it's locked is because the guy in question is a Viking then that's pretty questionable IMO.

Not a Packer Backer I love to hate on em all. I make fun of Ahman Green all day and make light of his serious crimes. It's just not consistent.

My 2 cents.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast