Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 51
  1. #31
    midgensa's Avatar
    midgensa is offline Jersey Retired Free Kick Specialist 3 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,228

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106552
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1106549
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1106529
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1106526
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1106523
    Let's take a step back, it's only the preseason.
    Tjack just needs more time.
    lol. Preseason stats are worthless. If he had good preseason numbers you would be saying the same thing.
    My comment was only partially tongue in cheek. He is on a new team with mostly new receivers and blockers, etc. I think it takes most QBs a little time to gain that comfort and confidence. I'm still not sold that he'll be any better than he was at MN, but I think we'll see some improvement in the regular season if he can hold onto the starting position, not that it would be too terribly hard to improve upon his preseason stats.
    I find it funny that the cats who were calling for Charlie, cause he was doing better going against backups, ceased and decisted when they saw that TJ could do just as well against backups.

    Excuse or not, TJ will do fine if that OL can let him have a bit of time. Started to see some of that coming around in last weeks game, even against the defensive 1's and if Gurode sticks around, I think you will see it get even better.
    Already building in the excuses. If he sucks it will because of the offensive line. We all see it coming. And we all know you will use the excuse, because he will suck.

  2. #32
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106552
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1106549
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1106529
    Quote Originally Posted by "BloodyHorns82" #1106526
    Quote Originally Posted by "jmcdon00" #1106523
    Let's take a step back, it's only the preseason.
    Tjack just needs more time.
    lol. Preseason stats are worthless. If he had good preseason numbers you would be saying the same thing.
    My comment was only partially tongue in cheek. He is on a new team with mostly new receivers and blockers, etc. I think it takes most QBs a little time to gain that comfort and confidence. I'm still not sold that he'll be any better than he was at MN, but I think we'll see some improvement in the regular season if he can hold onto the starting position, not that it would be too terribly hard to improve upon his preseason stats.
    I find it funny that the cats who were calling for Charlie, cause he was doing better going against backups, ceased and decisted when they saw that TJ could do just as well against backups.

    Excuse or not, TJ will do fine if that OL can let him have a bit of time. Started to see some of that coming around in last weeks game, even against the defensive 1's and if Gurode sticks around, I think you will see it get even better.
    Suck ass?

    Lol that is a heck of a defense.

  3. #33
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1106619
    Already building in the excuses. If he sucks it will because of the offensive line. We all see it coming. And we all know you will use the excuse, because he will suck.
    How is it an excuse? Even if it was, what good would it do? In the end the bet is between me, Caine and EJ and they have to make up there minds, not me.

    Absolutely ludicrous to keep saying "Its an excuse" when we talk about anything related to TJ.

    Quick question, if the Seachickens staff didn't think the issue was with the Ol why are they trying to bring in fixes?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  4. #34
    Caine's Avatar
    Caine is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,135

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106704
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1106619
    Already building in the excuses. If he sucks it will because of the offensive line. We all see it coming. And we all know you will use the excuse, because he will suck.
    How is it an excuse? Even if it was, what good would it do? In the end the bet is between me, Caine and EJ and they have to make up there minds, not me.

    Absolutely ludicrous to keep saying "Its an excuse" when we talk about anything related to TJ.

    Quick question, if the Seachickens staff didn't think the issue was with the Ol why are they trying to bring in fixes?
    To stop you from making excuses?

    :whistle:

    Couldn't resist....

    Caine

  5. #35
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Caine" #1106824
    To stop you from making excuses?

    :whistle:

    Couldn't resist....

    Caine
    Its alright my friend. As I said earlier. I guess we will have to reserve the crap talking to PM's as the rest (well most of) PPO can't seem to have fun with this little bet.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  6. #36
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106704
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1106619
    Already building in the excuses. If he sucks it will because of the offensive line. We all see it coming. And we all know you will use the excuse, because he will suck.
    How is it an excuse? Even if it was, what good would it do? In the end the bet is between me, Caine and EJ and they have to make up there minds, not me.

    Absolutely ludicrous to keep saying "Its an excuse" when we talk about anything related to TJ.

    Quick question, if the Seachickens staff didn't think the issue was with the Ol why are they trying to bring in fixes?
    Bevell is snorkeling with a straw. He brought in a perpetual backup QB that couldn't run a system after having the exact same system in place for half a decade in MN. Now they bring the hack to the chickens and the Bevell has nis nose up TJack's asshole even after he saw what riding the Tarvaris bandwagon did to Childress. Bevell is a man yelling out for help. He is committing NFL suicide before our eyes and you will be losing beer while it happens.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  7. #37
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Prophet" #1106958
    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1106704
    Quote Originally Posted by "midgensa" #1106619
    Already building in the excuses. If he sucks it will because of the offensive line. We all see it coming. And we all know you will use the excuse, because he will suck.
    How is it an excuse? Even if it was, what good would it do? In the end the bet is between me, Caine and EJ and they have to make up there minds, not me.

    Absolutely ludicrous to keep saying "Its an excuse" when we talk about anything related to TJ.

    Quick question, if the Seachickens staff didn't think the issue was with the Ol why are they trying to bring in fixes?
    Bevell is snorkeling with a straw. He brought in a perpetual backup QB that couldn't run a system after having the exact same system in place for half a decade in MN. Now they bring the hack to the chickens and the Bevell has nis nose up TJack's asshole even after he saw what riding the Tarvaris bandwagon did to Childress. Bevell is a man yelling out for help. He is committing NFL suicide before our eyes and you will be losing beer while it happens.
    I've lost beer before and will probably lose some more, however, if it works in my favor, the crap talking will quickly move from the PM's my friend.B)
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  8. #38
    Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    880

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    I am hesitant to bring this up, but I was on Marty's side in this bet, one of the very few. Unfortunately for us, TJ went to one of the worst possible places for his chance to succeed.

    A good chunk of my optimism for him relied on his getting away from Childress and Bevell. Well, we all see how that worked out. I still believe that in the right situation, he could be a competent NFL starter, but he isn't in that situation so will likely fail and take the 'Hawks down with him.

    I really like the kid, and genuinely feel sorry for what he's had to deal with in his pro career.

    My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

  9. #39
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Traveling_Vike" #1107013
    I am hesitant to bring this up, but I was on Marty's side in this bet, one of the very few. Unfortunately for us, TJ went to one of the worst possible places for his chance to succeed.

    A good chunk of my optimism for him relied on his getting away from Childress and Bevell. Well, we all see how that worked out. I still believe that in the right situation, he could be a competent NFL starter, but he isn't in that situation so will likely fail and take the 'Hawks down with him.

    I really like the kid, and genuinely feel sorry for what he's had to deal with in his pro career.
    Hah, I knew there were a couple that sided with me. I forgot about you.

    Don't worry my friend. The year is young and so are TJ's legs. He will be fine and I will enjoy the beers.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #40
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,852
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Adam Schein Destroys Tarvaris Jackson and Bevell

    Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1107016
    Quote Originally Posted by "Traveling_Vike" #1107013
    I am hesitant to bring this up, but I was on Marty's side in this bet, one of the very few. Unfortunately for us, TJ went to one of the worst possible places for his chance to succeed.

    A good chunk of my optimism for him relied on his getting away from Childress and Bevell. Well, we all see how that worked out. I still believe that in the right situation, he could be a competent NFL starter, but he isn't in that situation so will likely fail and take the 'Hawks down with him.

    I really like the kid, and genuinely feel sorry for what he's had to deal with in his pro career.
    Hah, I knew there were a couple that sided with me. I forgot about you.

    Don't worry my friend. The year is young and so are TJ's legs. He will be fine and I will enjoy the beers.
    Jamarcus Russel's legs are pretty young too. Your point?
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Adam Schein from FoxSports.com picks the Vikes to go 7-9
    By shockzilla in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 53
    Last Post: 11-17-2009, 10:47 PM
  2. 9 Reasons why the Packers will win: By adam schein
    By echizen20 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 85
    Last Post: 11-03-2009, 06:03 AM
  3. Tarvaris Jackson
    By VIKINAT0R in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-25-2007, 10:19 PM
  4. TARVARIS JACKSON
    By DustinDupont in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 10-30-2006, 10:43 PM
  5. Adam Schein article from FOXSports.com
    By Muggsy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-30-2005, 10:03 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •