Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Adam 'Pacman" Jones Gets In Brawl

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a moron.
    According to PFT, the bodyguard is actually a Dallas Cowboys' hired babysitter for Pacman, and Pacman was drunk.
    The body guard said something about the girl Pacman was with, and the fight ensued in the bathroom.
    How do the Cowboys let this get out? Seriously, if a fight occurs between one of your players who everyone is just waiting for to screw up again fights a guy YOU hired, how does an organization not keep this internal?

I heard it happened in the hotel they were staying at, teams rent out whole floors, I doubt anyone else was around to see or hear this happen, so how does this escape the franchise and get to the media? Unless the bodyguard was the one to say it, I doubt Adam Jones would turn himself in for this.

Morons, the whole bunch of 'em. Especially Adam Jones.... and TO.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Goodell should put his foot down

Atleast 2 games I think he should get

But it looks like nothing.. Which is pathetic

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a silly guy.
    According to PFT, the bodyguard is actually a Dallas Cowboys' hired babysitter for Pacman, and Pacman was drunk.
    The body guard said something about the girl Pacman was with, and the fight ensued in the bathroom.
    How do the Cowboys let this get out? Seriously, if a fight occurs between one of your players who everyone is just waiting for to screw up again fights a guy YOU hired, how does an organization not keep this internal?

I heard it happened in the hotel they were staying at, teams rent out whole floors, I doubt anyone else was around to see or hear this happen, so how does this escape the franchise and get to the media? Unless the bodyguard was the one to say it, I doubt Adam Jones would turn himself in for this.

Didn't bother to read the article huh?

Someone from the business called police," Dallas police spokesman Cpl. Jerry Monreal told The Associated Press
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a silly guy.

Someone from the business called police," Dallas police spokesman Cpl. Jerry Monreal told The Associated Press
    No I didn't read it, but I heard about it a bunch of times on ESPN in the past few hours, and they didn't mention the phone call to police, just the incident itself.

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a silly guy.

What article?

:P

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Mr" wrote:
    "NodakPaul" wrote:
    What a silly guy.

What article?

:P
    C'mon for once I read one. lol!
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

[size=12pt]THE ORIGIN OF THE PACMAN FIGHT[/size]
    Posted by Mike Florio on October 9, 2008, 10:11 p.m. EDT
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    [size=12pt]THE ORIGIN OF THE PACMAN FIGHT[/size]
    Posted by Mike Florio on October 9, 2008, 10:11 p.m. EDT

A couple of observations:

The unnamed bodyguard might be a Giants/Eagles(or God forbid Redskins) fan.

The unidentified bodyguard told witnesses and authorities at the scene that Jones is prone to bad mood swings when he has been drinking.
    I would venture a guess that many more people know this...so should he be drinking!?!

"He's part of the team. He's part of our team," said Phillips. "We're all the same team. We're all apart (sic) of the tem (sic), and if you want me to police every player, as to whether they were out at 11 o'clock or not, I don't think that's reasonable."
    I always knew this guy was weak...I don't think he'll be invited back next season.

Jerry Jones said his player did not violate the reinstatement.
    I believe Goodell will see it differently.

"I'm not worried at all. I think he's been dong a great job," said Johnson. "Any little thing he does is magnified to a bigger degree. If he got a speeding ticket it would be the same thing."
    Tank...the voice of reason and the Cowboys new PR guy.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Mr-holland is offline Team Alumni

Always something with this guy...
    Rosie O'Donnell is a dude!

jdvike is offline Hall of Famer

"V4L" wrote:
    Goodell should put his foot down

Atleast 2 games I think he should get

But it looks like nothing.. Which is pathetic
    Well if Goodell is going to put his foot down he needs to suspend him indefinitely...he has already been out for a year or more.

These kids need to learn that you can't do whatever the hell you want just because god gave you a gift.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast