Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

'72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patriots

Morris/Csonka both had >1000 yds rushing during their undefeated season.

[size=12pt]'72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patriots[/size]
    Posted Dec 5th 2007 10:56AM
    by Michael David Smith

...Morris thinks the Patriots joining the Dolphins as an undefeated team is like a wife joining a husband. I don't even know what that means, but I'm pretty sure it was intended as an insult.
    [youtube=425,350]HSZuStDmMe8[/youtube]
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: '72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patriots

haha I watched this the other day. I thought it was funny when he replied to Griese's comment about being on the "mountain top" by saying something like, "Yeah, but are on Everest, they can stand there too, but as #2" or something to that effect. Funny stuff.
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Re: '72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patr

and the Pats going undefeated may put a stop to the '72 Dolphins having their champagne celebration every year when the last undefeated team loses. Still alcohol doesn't mix well with the old boys tablets these days
    ... lol
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

cogitans is offline Jersey Retired

Re: '72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patriots

Jerk.

I'm going to join the one who said earlier that I don't know what is the worst, watching those old farts touting their horn, or seeing New England joining them.

But let this be a lesson for me to say, do we really need the cheaters there, so we have another group of self proclaimed geniuses for eternity to listen to. I think not.

Thanks to PPE for the sig.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

He'll get over it, I'd rather see the 72 Dolphins every year than that Pats

Blog Entries

Re: '72 Dolphins RB Mercury Morris Doesn't Seem to Think Highly of the 2007 Patr

"cogitans" wrote:
    Jerk.

I'm going to join the one who said earlier that I don't know what is the worst, watching those old farts touting their horn, or seeing New England joining them.

But let this be a lesson for me to say, do we really need the cheaters there, so we have another group of self proclaimed geniuses for eternity to listen to. I think not.
    Then again if the Pats went unbeaten in the regular season but lost in the playoffs then they would be absolutely gutted - think in that case that Pats group might not be as vocal as they'd like to be

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

"BadlandsViking" wrote:
    True.
    Besides, many of the '72 Phins are circling the drain, so we won't have to watch them celebrate much longer.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Blog Entries

"Prophet" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    True.
    Besides, many of the '72 Phins are circling the drain, so we won't have to watch them celebrate much longer.
    Such an eloquent way of phrasing it......

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"cogitans" wrote:
    Jerk.

I don't think we should be calling anyone cheaters on the same day a viking got busted for steroids. just my opinion.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

I hope the Patroits do it.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast