Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 13 of 13
  1. #11
    hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,412

    Re: 5 Deadly Sins for losing in the NFL.

    Hahhaha funnny, we kind of defiend the odds on the part where it says gave up more sacks. Just about every game we gave up more sacks and still won 5 games. Last week was like the first time we had more sacks than the imposing team.

    I think the percentage on that is wrong. :lol:
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a


  2. #12
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: 5 Deadly Sins for loosing in the NFL.

    "jimmymac" wrote:
    Good article :grin:

    One more...

    Sin No. 6: Allowing more points (100 percent)

    Man I hate that sin #6.

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #13
    canadian_vikes_fan's Avatar
    canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,322

    Re: 5 Deadly Sins for losing in the NFL.

    "singersp" wrote:
    The %'s are B.S. If you commit any more than 1 you automatically loose?

    Adding any 2 of them together adds up to way more than 100%. I'm sure there are plenty of teams who have committed 2 of those sins (except #6 :lol: ) & won the game.
    Percentages don't work that way. That's like saying that there's a 70% chance of rain for Saturday and a 30% chance on Sunday so we're guaranteed rain on the weekend.

    Obviously, the more of the "sins" you commit the better chance you have of losing, but the percentages will just get closer to 100 without going over.

    I wonder how many times a team has committed all 5 sins and won??

    Thanks PPE for the sig.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. America's deadly addiction
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-10-2008, 11:50 PM
  2. Top Viking "Sins" so far
    By StillPurple in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 11-22-2007, 10:10 AM
  3. The Debriefing: The Seven Deadly Sins of Sunday ... Week 1
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-10-2007, 07:23 AM
  4. Lord forgive me, I committed sins for our freedom.
    By NodakPaul in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 03-09-2007, 07:05 AM
  5. Big time Sins / Myths about losing in the NFL.
    By mnjamie in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-01-2005, 02:13 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •