Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    RK.
    RK. is offline Ring of Fame Rally Cross II Champion

49ers vs Patriots?

Its looking like the Pats will go to the SB again. Barf.... I guess I will have to pull for the 49ers to win it
    this year.

The Atlanta Seahawks game was exciting but I don't think Atlanta can win it like that again.

I am pulling for the Ravens but I don't know if Flacco can string two road games together at the level they showed in Denver.
    Last edited by RK.; 01-14-2013 at 10:15 AM.

WWBGD

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    I think it will be SF and NE with SF winning.

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I think it will be SF and NE with SF winning.
    If Kaepernick can continue to play at the level that he did this weekend, I don't see anybody beating SF. That's a pretty big IF though.

Just hope the remaining games are as entertaining as last weekend.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    If Kaepernick can continue to play at the level that he did this weekend, I don't see anybody beating SF. That's a pretty big IF though.

Just hope the remaining games are as entertaining as last weekend.
    Green Bay's defense was the weakest defense in the playoffs... if that tells you anything about Joe Webb. There's no way Kap plays that well again, Packers D gave up some absurd rushing yards this year.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

smegmavike is offline Coordinator
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Green Bay's defense was the weakest defense in the playoffs... if that tells you anything about Joe Webb. There's no way Kap plays that well again, Packers D gave up some absurd rushing yards this year.
    Tells me a bit about the play calling as well.

tastywaves is offline Ring of Fame
    Quote Originally Posted by C Mac D View Post
    Post season always seems to amplify a team's weakness. For GB, that was their defense. I doubt he repeats that performance as well, but still, he was a man on fire against GB. That's a lot of confidence going into Atlanta.

SF had a gameplan built around Kaepernick's strengths. With the Vikings and Joe Webb, not so much.

I'd be disappointed if Webb is on the roster next year. Nothing against the guy, but I think the experiment has run its course.

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own
    Quote Originally Posted by tastywaves View Post
    I'd be disappointed if Webb is on the roster next year. Nothing against the guy, but I think the experiment has run its course.
    I'd like to see him utilized as a WR/KR role, but I do agree with you... think his time in Minnesota is over.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

I think so too. Niners vs Pats.

I despise the Pats worse than the pukes which is saying something. I do not think the Pats D will be able to contain Kapernick.
    I bet you could use a cool one huh Clark...Now you're talkin Eddie...

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    It's hard to see either the pats or the 9ers losing. But that's why they play the games. I would like to see Randy get a ring so I'm pulling for the 9ers (and I'm pretty happy that they beat down the cheesed!cks!)

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

JPPT1974 is offline Starter
    I am glad that did not happen. We will be seeing a Harbaugh bowl instead!
    NFL 2013 is Here!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast