Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: 32 teams in 32 days, NFL network

"jargomcfargo" wrote:
    According to the following schedule, the Vikings will be featured on the NFL networks 32 teams in 32 days, Monday July 7 at 6 and 9 pm central daylight time.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedMonth=July&field=selectedD ate&selectedDate=07%2F07%2F2008
    They must have changed the schedule. I see them being aired at 6PM today, then again at midnight & 3AM & 4AM CST on Tuesday.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"singersp" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    According to the following schedule, the Vikings will be featured on the NFL networks 32 teams in 32 days, Monday July 7 at 6 and 9 pm central daylight time.

http://www.nfl.com/nflnetwork/networkschedule?selectedMonth=July&field=selectedD ate&selectedDate=07%2F07%2F2008
    They must have changed the schedule. I see them being aired at 6PM today, then again at midnight & 3AM & 4AM CST on Tuesday.
    That is a change from their usual schedule. Glad you pointed it out. I was going to watch at 9. Guess I'll watch it at 6 instead.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

bdohb is offline Training Camp

"erik5032" wrote:
    So does anyone know were we are on the 32 teams in 32 days? I know we are 2 behind the Packers, but I do not know were we actually stand...

they were saying "we are now at the top ten " . so im guessing we are 10 or we where 11 and there now on the top ten for todays show. so 10 or 11, which is good in my eyes

jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame

"bdohb" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:
    So does anyone know were we are on the 32 teams in 32 days? I know we are 2 behind the Packers, but I do not know were we actually stand...

they were saying "we are now at the top ten " . so im guessing we are 10 or we where 11 and there now on the top ten for todays show. so 10 or 11, which is good in my eyes
    They said ten.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

I watched it. Dukes like us to win the division
    We're bringing purple back.

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I watched it too.
    I really liked the season recap... showed a pretty good snapshot of the Vikings as an organization IMHO.
    Plus there was a long interview with Jared Allen, KoRo, and Jerome McDougle about their talks at the rookie symposium.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I watched it too.
    I really liked the season recap... showed a pretty good snapshot of the Vikings as an organization IMHO.
    Plus there was a long interview with Jared Allen, KoRo, and Jerome McDougle about their talks at the rookie symposium.
    Yeah I always like to hear J. Allen speak about his past, it makes me feel better that he knows it was a horrible thing and that he wants to put on a new face. We definitely got the better deal. I mean we got Carter because he was a drug addict. We paid 100 dollars for him and look how that turned out. I bet the J. Allen trade will become one of the greatest trades of Viking or maybe even NFL history. Or it will be the worste ever after the Walker trade lol

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12