Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    digital420 is offline Team Alumni

Re: 30 Breakout Players

i hope for TWill's sake that he at least raises his Catch percentage..

with his speed, he shoulda been a GREAT receiver.. gl 2 him.. until he gets SLAMMED by our D.

DiGiTaL

"We tried to stick with it, but there was a point where we were beating our head against a wall," Seattle Coach Mora talking about running at the Williams Wall

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

5. Antrel Rolle, S, Arizona Cardinals: The scouts all said Rolle didn't have the hips to play corner. So even though he made some big plays last season -- including two picks for scores in one game -- Rolle moves to free safety this season. Look for Rolle to be much more of a fit at safety. He is a playmaker who will complement Adrian Wilson well.
    7. Matt Leinart, QB, Arizona Cardinals: His second season was cut short in 2008 when he suffered a broken collarbone in the fifth game. That led to Kurt Warner taking over and playing well. But Cardinals coach Ken Whisenhunt is going back to Leinart, which is the right move. Leinart can be the Cardinals' franchise passer and this is the season he proves that to the many skeptics.
    I'm likin what I'm seein up there in Zona my friends. I wonder what everyone will be saying about Leinart this year if he starts to struggle?
    ;D

20. Sidney Rice, WR, Minnesota Vikings: Rice caught 31 passes in 13 games in 2007 as a rookie. With Bernard Berrian now on the other side that number will go up. Rice doesn't have great speed so he needs speed on the other side to help open things up for him. Berrian has that. Look for Rice to possibly have a 70-catch season.
    Heres to a big year for Sid.
    I have a strong inkling that AA will put up some decent numbers as well this year.

27. Jared Gaither, T, Baltimore Ravens: With the retirement of Jonathan Ogden, Gaither takes over as the starting left tackle. He had two starts last season as a rookie and played pretty well. At 6-9, 350 pounds, he makes Ogden look small. He also has great feet for a man that big. He might struggle at times, but by the midway point he should be a dominant player.
    Supplemental draft pick that makes it good.
    I bet thier new QB (whoever it is) hopes so anyways.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

"dcboardr41" wrote:
    26. Troy Williamson, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars: He was considered a flop in Minnesota after his selection in the first round of the 2005 draft. He had 79 catches in his first three seasons, just 24 in 2007. That's why the Vikings traded him to the Jaguars for a sixth-round pick. During the Jaguars' offseason work, Williamson was outstanding. He didn't drop a pass. If that carries over to camp, his speed will be a big addition to the Jacksonville passing game
    Pretty sure Troy "Hands of Sand" Williamson caught every pass thrown his way last year in mini-camp, too.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

"Zeus" wrote:
    "dcboardr41" wrote:
    26. Troy Williamson, WR, Jacksonville Jaguars: He was considered a flop in Minnesota after his selection in the first round of the 2005 draft. He had 79 catches in his first three seasons, just 24 in 2007. That's why the Vikings traded him to the Jaguars for a sixth-round pick. During the Jaguars' offseason work, Williamson was outstanding. He didn't drop a pass. If that carries over to camp, his speed will be a big addition to the Jacksonville passing game
    Pretty sure Troy "Hands of Sand" Williamson caught every pass thrown his way last year in mini-camp, too.

=Z=
    Yup.
    He catches everything in practice - nothing in games.
    Same old, same old.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12