Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

2014 Combine Impressions

I probably should have made this thread on Saturday. But I'm watching the defense more closely than I was the offensive guys. Post your thoughts here, I'll start

I really like what I've seen from the DTs. Hageman, Anthony Johnson and especially Jernigan look really athletic and put together.

Aaron Donald, aka John Randle Jr(6'0" 285) looks pretty great too.

Linbackers start running soon, I think, I'm looking forward to seeing CJ Mosley and Christian Jones.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    I probably should have made this thread on Saturday. But I'm watching the defense more closely than I was the offensive guys. Post your thoughts here, I'll start

I really like what I've seen from the DTs. Hageman, Anthony Johnson and especially Jernigan look really athletic and put together.

Aaron Donald, aka John Randle Jr(6'0" 285) looks pretty great too.

Linbackers start running soon, I think, I'm looking forward to seeing CJ Mosley and Christian Jones.
    I watched the combine all weekend, are they going to rerun the D tonight?

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired
    Quote Originally Posted by tarkenton10 View Post
    I watched the combine all weekend, are they going to rerun the D tonight?
    Looks like it'll be on again at 4 and 9 pm.

tarkenton10 is offline Star Spokesman
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Anderson View Post
    Looks like it'll be on again at 4 and 9 pm.
    Great , thanks!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

drewlovs is offline Asst. Coach
    I had to go to cartoons for my daughter, but before I did, I got to see Michael Sam... and it makes me kinda sad. More and more, I think he came out of the closet because he was afraid he would go undrafted, and for good reason.

He is a project type player, one who doesn't get drafted, but goes on to a practice squad to sharpen skills he needs to survive in the NFL. He is too small for the NFL DL, though fine while in college. He will either have to bulk up BIG TIME in order to keep his college job, or learn how to go another direction besides forward.

With all the hope around the kid, I was extremely hopeful; my uncle is gay and was extremely excited about him. It was hard to watch his disappointment when he realized they might, just MIGHT have over-hyped his ability.
    Men are moved by two levers only: fear and self interest.

~Napoleon Bonaparte on Politics