Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

Re:2010 NFL Mock Draft Order

Yeah I do often. I'm very interested in off season moves. I pay attention to college football than translate that into needs for the Vikings and others. Sometimes may be a bit bias because I love Oklahoma but Lewis is legit. I wouldn't suggest anyone I didn't feel would be a great fit.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

thatjusthappened28 wrote:
    Yeah I do often. I'm very interested in off season moves. I pay attention to college football than translate that into needs for the Vikings and others. Sometimes may be a bit bias because I love Oklahoma but Lewis is legit. I wouldn't suggest anyone I didn't feel would be a great fit.
    Off season moves are almost as fun to watch as the game at times. Love all the stuff that goes on in the background.

Call me crazy but I actually do a "Needs Analysis" for all the teams and follow that up with a 7 round mock.

Because I don't follow college ball, I kindof focus on what cats like you (that follow the game) feel about the collegiate players I have no idea about.

Sometimes may be a bit bias because I love Oklahoma
    On a side note, I do take what most say with a grain of salt because of that very reason....
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

On a side note, I do take what most say with a grain of salt because of that very reason....
    just for the record, so you don't always needs to take a grain of salt for me being bias... Lewis has 234 tackles, 2 FF, and 5 INT in two seasons at Oklahoma, plus Comeout Defensive Player of the Year as a redshirt freshman. 6-1 230 running a 4.4 forty. Plenty of upside with stats to back it up. Be good against the run or in coverage. Greenway, Lewis, and a healthy Henderson can do some major damage.

Only thing is Lewis hasn't decided whether he's coming out or not. I hope he does.

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

thatjusthappened28 wrote:
    just for the record, so you don't always needs to take a grain of salt for me being bias... Lewis has 234 tackles, 2 FF, and 5 INT in two seasons at Oklahoma, plus Comeout Defensive Player of the Year as a redshirt freshman. 6-1 230 running a 4.4 forty. Plenty of upside with stats to back it up. Be good against the run or in coverage. Greenway, Lewis, and a healthy Henderson can do some major damage.

Only thing is Lewis hasn't decided whether he's coming out or not. I hope he does.
    Don't take me wrong my friend, I wasn't trying to slight you or your cut on Lewis.

Once you mentioned his name I looked him up, as I do with all players guys talk about.

My point was that almost all college fans like thier cat over everyone else. Those are the types I take with a grain of salt.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12