Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

2010 NFL Mock Draft Order

Round 1
    1. St. Louis (1-14)
    2. Detroit (2-13)
    3. Kansas City (3-12)
    4. Tampa Bay (3-12)
    5. Washington (4-11)
    6. Cleveland (4-11)
    7. Seattle (5-10)
    8. Buffalo (5-10)
    9. Oakland (5-10)
    10. Denver - from Chicago (6-9)
    11. San Francisco (7-8)
    12. Jacksonville (7-8)
    13. Tennessee (7-8)
    14. San Francisco - from Carolina (7-8)
    15. Miami (7-8)
    16. Pittsburgh (8-7)
    17. Atlanta (8-7)
    18. Houston (8-7)
    19. Seattle - from Denver (8-7)
    20. New York Giants (8-7)
    21. New York Jets* (8-7)
    22. Baltimore* (8-7)
    23. Green Bay* (10-5)
    24. Arizona* (10-5)
    25. Cincinnati* (10-5)
    26. Dallas* (10-5)
    27. New England* (10-5)
    28. Minnesota* (11-4)
    29. Philadelphia* (11-4)
    30. San Diego* (12-3)
    31. New Orleans* (13-2)
    32. Indianapolis* (14-1)

Well, here is how it looks going into week 17.

Suprised to see the picks (5th/7th) involved in the Greg Lewis trade.

Ole Ricky, working the FA market.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Re:2010 NFL Mock Draft Order

Marrdro wrote:

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Love reading the "Team Analysis" associated with the picks this time of year.....

Round 1
    Picks 1-16

9. Oakland Raiders: Ryan Mallett, QB, Arkansas
    There are only five possibilities here: Ryan Mallett, Taylor Mays, Carlos Dunlap, Bruce Campbell and Everson Griffen. That's it. If you think otherwise, you really don't realize how horrible of a drafter Al Davis is.
    12. Jacksonville Jaguars: Tim Tebow, QB, Florida
    Pro Football Talk recently published a story speculating that the NFL owners have agreed to allow Tim Tebow to slide all the way down to Jacksonville in the 2010 NFL Draft. There's no question that Tebow needs to fix certain things in his game, including his footwork, release and comfort in a pro-style offense. However, he's the only one who can save the Jaguars.

Picks 17-32

19. Seattle Seahawks: C.J. Spiller, RB, Clemson
    Jim Mora Jr. is one of the worst head coaches in NFL history. He's only made the playoffs once in four seasons, essentially taking Dan Reeves' old team to the NFC Championship in 2004. Teams often quit on Mora at the end of the year. And Mora has a huge blind spot for figuring out what to do with his talent. In Atlanta, he foolishly tried to put QB Dog Killer in the West Coast offense, which predictably failed.
    25. Cincinnati Bengals: Brandon LaFell, WR, LSU
    Aside from a fluky blowout over the Bears, the Bengals haven't scored more than 24 points in a single game since Oct. 4. Part of the problem is the lack of a competent No. 2 receiver across from Chad Ochocinco. In the wake of Chris Henry's passing, the wide receiver position is more of a need than ever for Cincinnati.
    28. Minnesota Vikings: Travis Lewis, OLB, Oklahoma
    Weakside linebacker is not a need for the Vikings, but Travis Lewis, a possible top-20 prospect, is the best player available here. Ben Leber will be 31 in December and he'll be entering the final year of his contract next season. A dynamic talent like Lewis could push Leber for playing time right away and become a force on Minnesota's defense as a mere rookie.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    ....Suprised to see the picks (5th/7th) involved in the Greg Lewis trade.

Spielman is a perfect example of someone that was a complete failure and then rose from the ashes. Is it a facade or is it real? I think he is a product of a good scouting team with the Vikings and he still sucks ass. But, maybe he is good at delegating and knowing his weaknesses. I do like most of the acquisitions since he came on board and the team had more talent than it has had in a long time. Now, if only they can come out of their funk and play like they are capable of.

BTW, isn't it enough to have months of mocks postseason? Mocking the mocker and mocking the mocker of the mocks are postseason favorites.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:

=Z=
    Mock away my friend.....The season starts winding down for most of fans, for me, its just starting....... :P

Prophet wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    ....Suprised to see the picks (5th/7th) involved in the Greg Lewis trade.

Spielman is a perfect example of someone that was a complete failure and then rose from the ashes. Is it a facade or is it real? I think he is a product of a good scouting team with the Vikings and he still sucks ass. But, maybe he is good at delegating and knowing his weaknesses. I do like most of the acquisitions since he came on board and the team had more talent than it has had in a long time. Now, if only they can come out of their funk and play like they are capable of.

BTW, isn't it enough to have months of mocks postseason? Mocking the mocker and mocking the mocker of the mocks are postseason favorites.
    I'm still not sold on Ricky Boy for the following reasons....

a. Sage. He is obviously in love with the cat. Not sure why.

b. GM. Why he puts up with the whole Triad thingamajib is beyond me. I'd force the ownerships hand and have them officially recognize his position as the GM and give him the authority that is necessary to do that job.

On the first side note: It does appear that he and the Chiller are on the same page. Why rock the cradle I guess.

On the second side note: Funny that you and Z would be the first to participants in this thread.

Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

Marrdro wrote:
    Mock away my friend.....The season starts winding down for most of fans, for me, its just starting....... :P
    The season isn't winding down for any but the lamest of fans.

The NFL playoffs are the most wonderful time of the year, with all due apologies to Andy Williams.

=Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

Zeus wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    The season isn't winding down for any but the lamest of fans.

The NFL playoffs are the most wonderful time of the year, with all due apologies to Andy Williams.

=Z=
    I often wonder how many "Fans" follow the playoffs when thier team is out.

thatjusthappened28 is offline Asst. Coach

To be honest... the writer who wrote this mock draft isn't completely wrong when it comes to picking up Travis Lewis. Phenomenal athlete who's a running back turned safety turned OLB. Great upside here IF he decides to come out. Absolute beast! May get lucky again with another Oklahoma athlete (Lewis) falling to the 2nd round.

Needs (in my opinion): OLB, S, QB, DT, G

thank you Josdin00 for the amazing sig!

and yes... that just happened!

thatjusthappened28 wrote:
    To be honest... the writer who wrote this mock draft isn't completely wrong when it comes to picking up Travis Lewis. Phenomenal athlete who's a running back turned safety turned OLB. Great upside here IF he decides to come out. Absolute beast! May get lucky again with another Oklahoma athlete (Lewis) falling to the 2nd round.

Needs (in my opinion): OLB, S, QB, DT, G
    Obviously I need to add you to my "Scout" spreadsheet.

Do you mock and I don't mean the way Z and Proph do.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast