Blog Entries

Re:2009 NFL Draft Do-Over

VKG4LFE wrote:
    To further my arguement here are fat boys stats for the season:

SPLIT TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
    2009 19 16 3 1.0 3 8 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 1

Pretty impressive
    :whistle:
    you do realize that a 3-4 Dlineman isn't supposed to be racking up stats right?

The main concept of the 3-4 is to have 3 big Dlinemen, to tie up linemen and allow the linebackers to flow and make a play. Its why the 3-4 seems to be so effective against our run game. our OL gets tied up and the LB's are fast enough to swarm Peterson and keep him under control

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Yes I do realize what the NTs job is in a 3-4 scheme and I also realize that he's not supposed to rack up the stats. I just don't understand why people are going gaga over this guy. I've seen all or parts of every cheesedick game (since I have to live in the hell hole of Wisconsin) and he has gone missing during games. Half the time you don't even realize he's out there and the other half of the time he isn't out there.

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not that impressed and not too concerned about him. I'm more concerned about the play of Clay Matthews.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

HEY
    HEY is offline Star Spokesman
    Blog Entries

Vikings late 1st round pick and 2nd round pick drafted in the top 6 in the re-do draft. Pretty impressive!
    Loadholt has been impressive, I thought he would struggle much more.

The Vikings had the best draft in both 2009 and 2007.
    I bet that Sidney Rice would go in the top 10 if the did a re-do of the 2007 Draft.

Good point on the 07 draft. AD and Sid, not too shabby!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

HEY wrote:
    Vikings late 1st round pick and 2nd round pick drafted in the top 6 in the re-do draft. Pretty impressive!
    Loadholt has been impressive, I thought he would struggle much more.

The Vikings had the best draft in both 2009 and 2007.
    I bet that Sidney Rice would go in the top 10 if the did a re-do of the 2007 Draft.
    Im not sure how much he benefits from Favre. He's a guy who's good at buying itme, whether by scrambling or just by getting the ball off fast. Look at the packers OL from 2007 to 2008. Same guys, worse play with Rogers in there.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

duvaldomo wrote:
    jmcdon00 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VKG4LFE wrote:
    Raji blows goats, thank God Harvin fell to us and we are utilizing him the right way. Great pick cheesedicks, hahahahaha
    Are you kidding me?

Look, I love that we got PH but to say that Raji sucks is kindof a bit out there. That cat is playing some ball and only getting better.

I bet if you had a chance to ask Sully (who will have to face him most of his career) he would say he doesn't like facing him.

As to all of the article......Just another piece of crap out of the rag called SI. Case in point.....

Green Bay Packers (Original pick: B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College)
    RE-DO PICK: CLAY MATTHEWS JR., LB, USC
    The Packers sure could have used a young offensive tackle to help protect Aaron Rodgers earlier this season, but with the three best ones (Oher, Loadholt and Vollmer) already gone, it's logical to bump the play-making Matthews up to this slot. Because there's no way he'll last until Green Bay's No. 26 pick this time around. Matthews' eight sacks rank second among league rookies, and he continues to improve as the season unfolds.
    No way in hell the cat even watches the PUKERS play. If he did, he would know that Matthews is a perfect fit for that defense and he, along with Raji by the by, are the reason that transition is going so damn good.

On a side note,.....Clay is my new favorite PUKER I love to despise. Both he and Raji are gonna break my heart for years to come.
    Your a confusing guy Marrdro. It takes an act of god to get you to admit Favre is playing well for the Vikings, but you heap praise on Packer rookies. I'm starting to think your a closet pecker fan.
    exactly.. I was looking for the block option but it seems it isnt here anymore. I just dont understand the guy
    You did notice that I said I love to despise him and I do admit when the noodle does something good. You guys just seem to ignore that and dwell only on the bad stuff I point out.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

VKG4LFE wrote:
    To further my arguement here are fat boys stats for the season:

SPLIT TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
    2009 19 16 3 1.0 3 8 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 1

Pretty impressive
    :whistle:
    Comeon, you act as if I said he was a starter.

Quick question......Do you think Jimmy Kennedy has been playing good this year? He hasn't been hurt for a portion of the year as Raji and he only has 12 total tackles (ranked 183rd) were Raji and his paltry 19 are ranked 141rst.

NFL Player Stats
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Big Matt is offline Starter

VKG4LFE wrote:
    Raji blows goats, thank God Harvin fell to us and we are utilizing him the right way. Great pick cheesedicks, hahahahaha
    Would it be inappropriate to make a joke about the legality of this in Wisconsin?

Nah, haha

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12