Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired

2009 NFL Draft Do-Over

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2009/writers/don_banks/12/15/redraft/index.html

3 Kansas City Chiefs (Original pick: Tyson Jackson, DE, LSU)
    RE-DO PICK: PERCY HARVIN, WR-KR, FLORIDA

With six receiving touchdowns, two kick return touchdowns, and 13 plays from scrimmage of at least 20 yards, Harvin has been the league's most electrifying rookie play-maker. The Chiefs could sure have used a jolt of offense from their rookie class. They've scored 16 points or fewer in nine of 13 games this season, and their offense ranks 30th overall in yards (272.4), and 28th in points (15.8).
    22 Minnesota Vikings (Percy Harvin, WR/KR, Florida)
    RE-DO PICK: B.J. RAJI, DT, BOSTON COLLEGE
    Let's face it: This year's Vikings don't have a lot of glaring needs. But sometime in the near future they could use some youth at defensive tackle, where the Williams Wall can't play forever. Raji hasn't looked like a top 10 pick this season, but lately he's starting to show flashes of why Green Bay took him at No. 9.
    =Z=

Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re:2009 NFL Draft Do-Over

Raji blows goats, thank God Harvin fell to us and we are utilizing him the right way. Great pick cheesedicks, hahahahaha

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

haha +1

So glad we got Harvin

Personally didn't think he would be such a good true WR just yet.. Thought it would take him a year or 2 to get his routes down and his hands

Randy Moss is offline Pro-Bowler

That's nothing, you should have read number 6:

Cincinnati Bengals (Original pick: Andre Smith, OT, Alabama)
    RE-DO PICK: PHIL LOADHOLT, OT, OKLAHOMA
    The juxtaposition must have been a bit obvious Sunday in Minneapolis. The Bengals gave Smith his long-awaited first start at right tackle, and he fared OK against the Vikings defensive line. But Minnesota selected Loadholt toward the end of the second round (54th) and he has excelled at right tackle, starting 12 of 13 games and handling most everything thrown at him.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

VKG4LFE wrote:
    Raji blows goats, thank God Harvin fell to us and we are utilizing him the right way. Great pick cheesedicks, hahahahaha
    Are you kidding me?

Look, I love that we got PH but to say that Raji sucks is kindof a bit out there. That cat is playing some ball and only getting better.

I bet if you had a chance to ask Sully (who will have to face him most of his career) he would say he doesn't like facing him.

As to all of the article......Just another piece of crap out of the rag called SI. Case in point.....

Green Bay Packers (Original pick: B.J. Raji, DT, Boston College)
    RE-DO PICK: CLAY MATTHEWS JR., LB, USC
    The Packers sure could have used a young offensive tackle to help protect Aaron Rodgers earlier this season, but with the three best ones (Oher, Loadholt and Vollmer) already gone, it's logical to bump the play-making Matthews up to this slot. Because there's no way he'll last until Green Bay's No. 26 pick this time around. Matthews' eight sacks rank second among league rookies, and he continues to improve as the season unfolds.
    No way in hell the cat even watches the PUKERS play. If he did, he would know that Matthews is a perfect fit for that defense and he, along with Raji by the by, are the reason that transition is going so damn good.

On a side note,.....Clay is my new favorite PUKER I love to despise. Both he and Raji are gonna break my heart for years to come.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

VKG4LFE is online now Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Marrdro wrote:
    VKG4LFE wrote:
    Are you kidding me?

Look, I love that we got PH but to say that Raji sucks is kindof a bit out there. That cat is playing some ball and only getting better.
    I bet if you had a chance to ask Sully (who will have to face him most of his career) he would say he doesn't like facing him.

As to all of the article......Just another piece of crap out of the rag called SI. Case in point.....

The Packers sure could have used a young offensive tackle to help protect Aaron Rodgers earlier this season, but with the three best ones (Oher, Loadholt and Vollmer) already gone, it's logical to bump the play-making Matthews up to this slot. Because there's no way he'll last until Green Bay's No. 26 pick this time around. Matthews' eight sacks rank second among league rookies, and he continues to improve as the season unfolds.
    No way in hell the cat even watches the PUKERS play. If he did, he would know that Matthews is a perfect fit for that defense and he, along with Raji by the by, are the reason that transition is going so damn good.

On a side note,.....Clay is my new favorite PUKER I love to despise. Both he and Raji are gonna break my heart for years to come.

Are you kidding me? Have you watched the cheesedick games this year? First of all, he's been hurt for a majority of the season, but even when he's played you rarely hear his name called. Sure he's made a few plays, but geez he better for being drafted as high as he was. This guy doesn't scare me one bit for the years to come. Matthews, yes, Raji's fatass no way in hell.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

To further my arguement here are fat boys stats for the season:

SPLIT TOT SOLO AST SACK STF STFY FF BK INT YDS AVG LNG TD PD
    2009 19 16 3 1.0 3 8 0 0 0 0 0.0 0 0 1

Pretty impressive
    :whistle:

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

Marrdro wrote:
    VKG4LFE wrote:
    Are you kidding me?

Your a confusing guy Marrdro. It takes an act of god to get you to admit Favre is playing well for the Vikings, but you heap praise on Packer rookies. I'm starting to think your a closet pecker fan.

duvaldomo is offline Coach

jmcdon00 wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    VKG4LFE wrote:
    Are you kidding me?

Your a confusing guy Marrdro. It takes an act of god to get you to admit Favre is playing well for the Vikings, but you heap praise on Packer rookies. I'm starting to think your a closet pecker fan.
    exactly.. I was looking for the block option but it seems it isnt here anymore. I just dont understand the guy

Raji plays nose tackle so even if he was playing lights out you wouldn't be able to tell by looking at his stats. Haven't watched him at all, but they were praising his play on NFLN the other day for what its worth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast