Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 18 of 18
  1. #11
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    I've been so busy focusing on the 2036 draft that I haven't really thought much about the 2008 draft.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  2. #12
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've been so busy focusing on the 2036 draft that I haven't really thought much about the 2008 draft.
    Are the Vikings taking BPA in 2036?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #13
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've been so busy focusing on the 2036 draft that I haven't really thought much about the 2008 draft.
    Are the Vikings taking BPA in 2036?

    =Z=
    According the the latest version that is the case, with the exception being the trade in the 3rd round for Ocho Cinco's grandson...a wicked LG playing for a small school in Cuba del Norte (formerly known as Florida).
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

  4. #14
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've been so busy focusing on the 2036 draft that I haven't really thought much about the 2008 draft.
    Are the Vikings taking BPA in 2036?

    =Z=
    According the the latest version that is the case, with the exception being the trade in the 3rd round for Ocho Cinco's grandson...a wicked LG playing for a small school in Cuba del Norte (formerly known as Florida).
    I hear Ron Mexico's step grandson Herbert Guatamala was charged with zebra fighting but he's the fastest cb you have ever seen.

  5. #15
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    I've been so busy focusing on the 2036 draft that I haven't really thought much about the 2008 draft.
    Are the Vikings taking BPA in 2036?

    =Z=
    According the the latest version that is the case, with the exception being the trade in the 3rd round for Ocho Cinco's grandson...a wicked LG playing for a small school in Cuba del Norte (formerly known as Florida).
    I hear Ron Mexico's step grandson Herbert Guatamala was charged with zebra fighting but he's the fastest cb you have ever seen.
    Yeah, but zebra fighting is so common these days, can you really blame him.
    I think it is just a ploy by PETA to bring down the NFL. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  6. #16
    Purple Floyd's Avatar
    Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    16,646
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    I am focusing on the 2051 draft where the vikings can finally start drafting for the players to play in their new 100 percent outdoor stadium. Of course with global warming, there is no longer a need for a roof because it never gets below freezing and it never rains anymore.

  7. #17
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    En serio?

    EDIT: Upon further thought, I have decided I need to give some due credit for that "Cuba Del Notre" comment. Prophet, that shit was classic.
    -Sno

  8. #18
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,601
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 2008 Mock Draft?

    "UffDaVikes" wrote:
    I am focusing on the 2051 draft where the vikings can finally start drafting for the players to play in their new 100 percent outdoor stadium. Of course with global warming, there is no longer a need for a roof because it never gets below freezing and it never rains anymore.
    LOL! Holy pooh that was funny.
    I needed that this morning. ;D
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Marrdros 2008 Mock Draft (7 Rounds)
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 04-28-2008, 07:25 AM
  2. Baumy300's Mock draft - 04/14/2008
    By baumy300 in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-14-2008, 06:01 PM
  3. 2008 NFL Mock Draft: Minnesota Vikings
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 40
    Last Post: 03-11-2008, 08:41 AM
  4. 2008 NFL Mock Draft - 4 Rounds
    By Marrdro in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: 02-28-2008, 02:31 AM
  5. Who's #1? 2008 NFL Mock Draft
    By singersp in forum Vikings Offseason/Draft/FA Forum
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-23-2008, 07:05 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •