Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: 2007 Draft WR

Re: 2007 Draft WR

Calvin Johnson and Sydney Rice are by far the two best recievers in the bunch. Well i can't say by far because Jarret is really talented as well. Not a big fan of Ted Ginn jr. He should be a DB and a return guy. i think. I likr Rice because he reminds me of Moss, with his size, speed, and athelitecism. They all three catch the ball with their hands unlike an certain #7 draft choice we unfortunatley have the plessure to endure every sunday.
    6949da5ce3db19514b6088f4f00ffabd

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

I'm not sold on Ginn, but everytime I watch Calvin Johnson I'm amazed. That guy is going to be special. The guy is 6'5 230 and runs a freakin 4.4. On top of all that he's got great hands and is just a great football player. I would DEFINATELY take him if we had a shot.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

Don't forget Jeff Samarzdija who will likely be there at our pick unlike the others (maybe Jarret). The only problem is that Jeff might go pro in baseball..

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"Ltrey33" wrote:
    I'm not sold on Ginn, but everytime I watch Calvin Johnson I'm amazed. That guy is going to be special. The guy is 6'5 230 and runs a freakin 4.4. On top of all that he's got great hands and is just a great football player. I would DEFINATELY take him if we had a shot.
    I'd trade up for him.

Oh and for the record, Calvin Johnson is probably going to be top 5 if not the #1 pick in the draft.. don't get so hyped up on trading up for him unless we lose all the rest of our games this season..

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"thevikingfan" wrote:
    I know there is a thread on this already but i wanted to post these highlights were everyone could watch them.Anyway these are some of the wr who we can possibly draft in the 2007 draft.

Calvin johnson
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=IOuHzq-cz3s

Jeff samardzija
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=SK1H-DuFERo

Sidney rice
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=F2nozLQhxd4

Ted Ginn JR
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=yYWOYFlXICo

mario manningham
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=WeForZxahL4

So far my favorite is ted ginn jr.Also dwayne jarrett would belong in this category but i was unable to find any highlight reels of him

Those are a nice class of receivers! I would love to have Calvin Johnson! He's been tearing up the ACC for a couple of years now!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

In order of the players I would want the most:

1. Calvin Johnson. This is improbable barring a season ending injury. Johnson has it all. Big play ability, speed, the hands, the moves. He is the typical #1 pick guy. Biggest Question? Doesn't handle the clutch well. He doesn't play on the big stage at GT and when he plays the big ESPN games, he chokes at the end. When they played NC state, in the last minute of the game down by less than a TD, I thought the game was over. They throw it once to johnson and he screws up. The second time he tries to tip it up to himself moss style and it gets picked off by my boy Garland Heath.

2. The Shark, Jeff Samarzdija. The typical first round wide reciever that you look for. Huge size, speed, and great catching ability. He plays on the big stage and proves it every week. The question mark? he might go pro in baseball. That would kind of put a damper on your draft if you picked a guy that was never going to play a snap for you.

3. Tedd Ginn Jr. Of the videos above, his easily impressed me the most. This guy is downright fast. He has that height like a Moss and could also serve as a punt returner. I love how long his stride is and the only thing I can think of when watching him is Moss Moss Moss. The question? Will Ginn be able to handle playing a role as the primary reciever on a team in the NFL. He's used to having other players get a bulk of receptions as well like Santonio Holmes.

4. Mario Manningham. I haven't seen a lot of this guy at all but based on the videos I would put him here. Just like the rest of these guys, he looks like he has the big play ability on the college level. I would really like to watch a whole game with this guy playing like I have the rest of them.. Anyone know a lot about him?

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

1. Calvin Johnson. This is improbable barring a season ending injury. Johnson has it all. Big play ability, speed, the hands, the moves. He is the typical #1 pick guy. Biggest Question? Doesn't handle the clutch well. He doesn't play on the big stage at GT and when he plays the big ESPN games, he chokes at the end. When they played NC state, in the last minute of the game down by less than a TD, I thought the game was over. They throw it once to johnson and he screws up. The second time he tries to tip it up to himself moss style and it gets picked off by my boy Garland Heath.

2. The Shark, Jeff Samarzdija. The typical first round wide reciever that you look for. Huge size, speed, and great catching ability. He plays on the big stage and proves it every week. The question mark? he might go pro in baseball. That would kind of put a damper on your draft if you picked a guy that was never going to play a snap for you.

3. Tedd Ginn Jr. Of the videos above, his easily impressed me the most. This guy is downright fast. He has that height like a Moss and could also serve as a punt returner. I love how long his stride is and the only thing I can think of when watching him is Moss Moss Moss. The question? Will Ginn be able to handle playing a role as the primary reciever on a team in the NFL. He's used to having other players get a bulk of receptions as well like Santonio Holmes.

4. Mario Manningham. I haven't seen a lot of this guy at all but based on the videos I would put him here. Just like the rest of these guys, he looks like he has the big play ability on the college level. I would really like to watch a whole game with this guy playing like I have the rest of them.. Anyone know a lot about him?

The thing with Samardjiza is that this year he doesn't look as good as he did last year. I know teams are putting two and three guys to his side all the time, but he just doesn't look like he wants it as much this year. Maybe that's just me though.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

aceclown is offline Coach

Sidney Rice and Calvin Johnson are money, but Rice is the best IMO.

Chuch.

thevikingfan is offline Hall of Famer

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

If you mean santana moss or sinorice moss then yes but he is not randy mosses height.Ted ginn is 6.0

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast