Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

Re: 2 catches and 23 yards

"SmootSoSweet" wrote:
    defenses learned how to cover him
    And yet he still averaged 1 TD per game and had more ypc than he had in 4 seasons...

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

It doesn't matter what his preseason numbers are. He will have an awsome season for one reason. He is Randy Moss.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"SmootSoSweet" wrote:

i no there not gonna go to gabriel and curry first but hes versin champ bailey & john lynch twice a year, dont forget surtain and sammy knight twice also, if tillman shut him down anything could happen

SKOL VIKES

Deion wouldn't have been able to cover Moss in his prime, so I don't think these guys will give Moss too many problems!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

VikingsM4 is offline Rookie

I remember Moss' Rookie season against Dallas and he was going against Deion...Everyone said it would be his true test..So after scoring three td's and the turkey leg it is safe to say that Randy is the best, for now anyways. However that was when Moss was in his prime...I wonder if he will get the injury bug now often.

Pep MVP, 05-06

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

That is something that I wonder about too. Is he going to start getting hurt more in his career. I hope not.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

fred3105 is offline Coordinator

"SmootSoSweet" wrote:

i no there not gonna go to gabriel and curry first but hes versin champ bailey & john lynch twice a year, dont forget surtain and sammy knight twice also, if tillman shut him down anything could happen

SKOL VIKES
    Exactly since all the AFC teams are going to know how to play Moss.... even though like none of the NFC teams could do it... Then Champ Bailey is going to shut him down because hes played against Moss 0 times in his life. Also John Lynch should not even be mentioned, the only time he does anything is when he hits some guy going over the middle and makes "Jacked UP" or what ever and we all know that Moss won't go over the middle...
    http://homepage.mac.com/vijayr/PSU/MM05PSU2.mov (Mario Manningham)

Deion never played against moss, he was hurt in that thanksgiving game. I am glad moss is gone. If your a moss fan thats great, but this is a Vikings board. He is not a Viking, get over it and please move on. The Vikings are a better team with out a brat running around. He is a hall of famer, but so is farve. At this point i hate them both. Since moss has left the vikings he has bashed our team, lied to the fans when he said he stopped smoking pot, and if he ever playes in the dome again i'm sure he will do something to offend the fans of MN. He is just like terrible owens, if you like one you have to like them both. Moss is out of sight out of mind. Now they need a classy player to wear 84.
    P.S. Don't wear his jeresey at the game, if your too cheap to buy a Vikings jersey, buy a t-shirt. Same to ho-van. And to the people who still have faded rudd, randel, and johnson jerseys. You look stupid wearing them.
    You republican whore!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    Deion never played against moss, he was hurt in that thanksgiving game. I am glad moss is gone. If your a moss fan thats great, but this is a Vikings board. He is not a Viking, get over it and please move on. The Vikings are a better team with out a brat running around. He is a hall of famer, but so is farve. At this point i hate them both. Since moss has left the vikings he has bashed our team, lied to the fans when he said he stopped smoking pot, and if he ever playes in the dome again i'm sure he will do something to offend the fans of MN. He is just like terrible owens, if you like one you have to like them both. Moss is out of sight out of mind. Now they need a classy player to wear 84.
    P.S. Don't wear his jeresey at the game, if your too cheap to buy a Vikings jersey, buy a t-shirt. Same to ho-van. And to the people who still have faded rudd, randel, and johnson jerseys. You look stupid wearing them.
    ever heard of a throwback?

and when i go to the vikes bengals game, my brother is going to wear his moss jersey, and I'll but tape above and below "MOSS". and write NO on the top one and POR FAVOR on the bottom one so it'll read

---NO
    ---MOSS
    POR FAVOR

Thats not throw back, maybe page, allan, tark. Not rudd, randel, johnson. Packer fans keep the same jersey for life, not vikings fans.
    My moss jerseys went to goodwill. Should have tossed them
    You republican whore!

jackyl is offline Hall of Famer

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    :roll: :roll:

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast