Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: 16 reasons to root against the Pats...

Just call him Nikki for the way he's been acting

And that is totally right.. You see him act right when the team is winning

Mr Anderson is offline Jersey Retired

"singersp" wrote:
    "nikoli" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    [quote author=marstc09 link=topic=41397.msg706303#msg706303 date=1200176062]
    This reasons suck. GO PATS GO!

That ring is going to look so good on Randy.
    Randy who?
    The guy who we traded away for nothing and just set the record for most receiving TDs in a season. The same guy that people said was done and could never play at a high level of football again. The same guy who is in the playoffs and has not caused a problem all year. The same guy....ok sorry, I will stop now.

Yeah, this same guy............

While one of the best receivers in the game, Randy Moss has a long history of poor behavior, lack of effort and run-ins with the law. A few highlights:

1995 – Plead guilty to battery after being involved in a fight that left one person in the hospital.

1996 – While on work release, tested positive for marijuana.

1997 – Said the 1970 Marshall University plane crash "was a tragedy, but it really wasn’t nothing big”

1999 – Fined $40,000 for squirting an NFL referee with a water bottle during a game.

2002 – Arrested after bumping a traffic officer with his car.

2004 – Walked off the field during the game where his team was down by 3 points.

2006 – Generally gave up on his team and showed a complete lack of effort during the second half of his season with the Raiders.

When being questioned about his frequent lack of effort during games he famously said “I play when I want to play”

Live in the now Nancy.
    First off, my name isn't Nancy...........GOT IT!

Secondly, the only reason you don't see him acting like that this year is because the Patriots are winning.

You ony need to go back to last season to see how he acted when his team was losing. Until I see him acting mature on a team that is struggling, he hasn't proven anything to me yet.

Why is it do you think, that the Raiders game him up for a mere 4th round pick?

[/quote]

Because they're stupid, Alex?

pack93z is offline Team Alumni

"Garland" wrote:
    "pack93z" wrote:
    Like you needed any more reasons... and the first clip is annoying as heck!

http://touchdown.org/patriots/16-reasons-to-root-against-the-patriots.php
    Another reason on what happens when Packer fans drink to much paint thinner.

Do you think they will take away her Packer season tickets? ;D
    How does a topless Patriot trying to sing a rap, which was horrible, have anything to do with a Packer fan.

Maybe that is Bill boys side fling???

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

"nikoli" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Randy who?
    The guy who we traded away for nothing and just set the record for most receiving TDs in a season. The same guy that people said was done and could never play at a high level of football again. The same guy who is in the playoffs and has not caused a problem all year. The same guy....ok sorry, I will stop now.

While one of the best receivers in the game, Randy Moss has a long history of poor behavior, lack of effort and run-ins with the law. A few highlights:

1995 – Plead guilty to battery after being involved in a fight that left one person in the hospital.

1997 – Said the 1970 Marshall University plane crash "was a tragedy, but it really wasn’t nothing big”

1999 – Fined $40,000 for squirting an NFL referee with a water bottle during a game.

2004 – Walked off the field during the game where his team was down by 3 points.

2006 – Generally gave up on his team and showed a complete lack of effort during the second half of his season with the Raiders.

When being questioned about his frequent lack of effort during games he famously said “I play when I want to play”

Live in the now Nancy.
    Wow, thought we got over name calling in another thread. Not cool man.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

That first clip is seriously disturbing.

I'm exercising my ass by doing flexing exercises while typing. Prophet 3:42pm March 16, 2007
    "If God had wanted man to play soccer, he wouldn't have given us arms." Mike Ditka

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

"nikoli" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Randy who?

Live in the now Nancy.

We're all living in the now. Randy's the most talented receiver I've ever seen, but face it, he's very immature...always was, and probably still is. It's one thing to perform when your team is winning, and another to continue to work hard when your team is losing. Randy and TO are both very much alike in that respect...they won't put out for a team that's losing.

Last night's game was a perfect example...1 catch, 14 yards, and he was still busting it, making blocks downfield, running his patterns. Does anyone think he would have done that for the Raiders this year?
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

nikoli is offline Rookie

Until I see him acting mature on a team that is struggling, he hasn't proven anything to me yet.

lol, prove what to who? As if Moss cares what anyone thinks. The dude produces when he has a halfway competent QB and coaching staff.

As for all this "he doesn't play for teams that don't win" business... you might want to check the Vikings record from 2001 to 2005. And then check his stats.

Is he mature? No, but who really cares? Does the NFL stand for National Football League or does it stand for Niceguy Football League?

Moss is boss, end of story.
    The language and concepts contained herein are
    guaranteed not to cause eternal torment in the
    place where the guy with the horns and pointed
    stick conducts his business.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"nikoli" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "marstc09" wrote:

Randy who?

Live in the now Nancy.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

"nikoli" wrote:
    Until I see him acting mature on a team that is struggling, he hasn't proven anything to me yet.

lol, prove what to who? As if Moss cares what anyone thinks. The dude produces when he has a halfway competent QB and coaching staff.

As for all this "he doesn't play for teams that don't win" business... you might want to check the Vikings record from 2001 to 2005. And then check his stats.

Is he mature? No, but who really cares? Does the NFL stand for National Football League or does it stand for Niceguy Football League?

Moss is boss, end of story.
    Nice Point!

C Mac D is offline Posting to P'own

This was my personal favorite"

4: We Are Allowed to Score Whenever We Want – You Are Not

The same New England Patriots who go for it on 4th down when they are up by 38 points in the 4th quarter and say "it is the other teams job to stop us" didn’t always sing that tune. In 2002 when the Patriots beat the Pittsburgh Steelers, the Steelers did their best to score in the final seconds of a 30-7 game that they were losing. After the game, Tedy Bruschi said:

“I did have some respect for that team, but after what they pulled on that last drive, it’s totally lost now" Bruschi said. “You’re getting beat….just accept it with class. I know we would have if the tables were turned. But they’re out there calling timeouts, trying to get extra yards, padding their stats”
    Tedy Bruschi is a piece of shit.

The guy has a stroke and all of the sudden everyone thinks he's a saint. It's a joke.

A true piece of shit.
    Disclaimer: I'm an idiot.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast