Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

11 pivotal players for Vikings success

Scout.com: 11 pivotal players for Vikings success

Makes a lot more sense than, "Everything relies on One Guy" drivel that has been spewed forth last year and this year.

By the way, if everything depended on Ponder last year, does that mean he held up his end of that argument?
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion
    If ten of those guys play well, and Ponder doesn't, the Vikings are probably not winning the division.

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Quote Originally Posted by jmcdon00 View Post
    If ten of those guys play well, and Ponder doesn't, the Vikings are probably not winning the division.
    All 11, including Ponder, could play well and we still could have problems winning the division. I know the schedules really don't mean much this time of year other than something to stimulate a discussion, but boy does ours look like a whopper this year.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Scout.com: 11 pivotal players for Vikings success

Makes a lot more sense than, "Everything relies on One Guy" drivel that has been spewed forth last year and this year.

By the way, if everything depended on Ponder last year, does that mean he held up his end of that argument?

Talk about picking and choosing what you like to have support your views

(Jennings)He is an extension of the coaching staff as well as a go-to No. 1 receiver. You canít underestimate his value to the offense.
    Makes a lot more sense than, "the coaches coach and the players play" drivel that has been spewed forth last year and this year. (and the year before)

Purple Floyd is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Marrdro View Post
    Not in the playoffs