purplepowered is offline Pro-Bowler

#1 get someone to handle your drugs for you!

It should be in your contract. I am getting so sick of these idiots getting paid so much money to get caught with dope, crack, pipes etc. I think its time for a no bull shit rule. You get caught once, you are banned for 2 years period, no pay, no crap. I am sick of this. I love that Minnesota has taken a better approach with their new rules book but I also realize that its a rare few between the thousands who are not involved but they need to be even stronger on these criminals. I dont care how good they are. @nd offense Out forever! Go to another league. I just think that it isnt good for the league to go through this. Then they will know what will happen. I mean it incudes running from police in car chases, leaving the scenes of accidents
    bar fights get it all down in black and white and be hard on them and clean up the NFL. The took out the fun with the having fun with touchdown celebrations so now lets stop the other crap too. Its the kids who look up to the Guys that we cheer on every week. Lets make them stand up and be accountable and know that if they are going to smoke crack they will be out 2 seasons without pay.
    I am THE #1 Sidney Rice #18 Fan ever! Don't Be surprised when this kid IS a superstar! He is humble, smart, tough, talented and has alot of character! Takes alot of pride in his work, team, fans and life. Watch out for this kid! I think he is awesome! Everytime he touches the ball its MAGIC!

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Re: #1 get someone to handle your drugs for you!

if i had the money of an nfl star, there is no way i would be personally buying my drugs. get a third party... or more like a 10th party to buy them for you
    We're bringing purple back.

Billy Boy is offline Hall of Famer

Good point purplepowered. It's pretty apparent that all incoming NFL rookies should at least be required to watch Goodfellas as a preliminary course.

All the kids my age pee their pants, it's the coolest.

marstc09 is offline Jersey Retired

Yeah you think these guys would pay someone to hold the drugs and take the blame if they get pulled over.

jmcdon00 is offline Jersey Retired Snake Champion, Moto Trial Fest 2: Mountain Pack Champion, LL City Truck 2 Champion, Arithmetic sequence Champion, Troops Tower Defense Champion

"purplepowered" wrote:
    It should be in your contract. I am getting so sick of these idiots getting paid so much money to get caught with dope, crack, pipes etc. I think its time for a no bull shit rule. You get caught once, you are banned for 2 years period, no pay, no crap. I am sick of this. I love that Minnesota has taken a better approach with their new rules book but I also realize that its a rare few between the thousands who are not involved but they need to be even stronger on these criminals. I dont care how good they are. @nd offense Out forever! Go to another league. I just think that it isnt good for the league to go through this. Then they will know what will happen. I mean it incudes running from police in car chases, leaving the scenes of accidents
    bar fights get it all down in black and white and be hard on them and clean up the NFL. The took out the fun with the having fun with touchdown celebrations so now lets stop the other crap too. Its the kids who look up to the Guys that we cheer on every week. Lets make them stand up and be accountable and know that if they are going to smoke crack they will be out 2 seasons without pay.
    I think the league should lessen the rules on some of these recreational drugs. I am sick of seeing players get caught smoking a little doobie during the offseason and then they are suspend for 4,8, 16 games for it while a player that beats his wife/ drives drunk/ gets in fights/ get a slap on the wrist. I understand they are breaking the rules, but let's look at it objectively. Chris Henry has been arrested 5 times and has only served an 8 game suspension, while Ricky williams smokes pot and gets a year for his 3rd failed test(probably because pot can stay in the system for months, if he did coke like a lot of players he probably wouldn't have gotten caught.)
    Would you also say these tough rules should apply to everyone? Should anyone that gets busted with pot for a 2nd time do a year in jail? I think our prisons are full enough.
    JMHO.

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

cap on rookies solves some of it
    We're bringing purple back.